Below are some training events that we currently host each week:
- Redlands Spine and Sport Wednesday evening run/walk – 6:15 pm from RSS (Olive across from the YMCA)This run group welcomes beginner through advanced walkers and runners. Most weeks are about a 3.5 mile run, going through Prospect Park in the summer when it is light, and a bit flatter loop during the darker evenings.
- Redlands Spine and Sport Tuesday core session – 6pm at RSS (Olive across from the YMCA) – 8 am from Eureka Burger in Redlands (Pearl and Eureka)This is a quick half hour core and strength group session. Use your body weight and work to your own goals with a great group keeping you accountable.
There are also a number of regular workouts organized by members:
- Tuesday morning run – 5:30am from Olive Market
- Tuesday night crit course brick – 5:30 pm near the intersection of Marigold and San Bernardino Ave. Ride for about an hour and then run a lap or two.
- Friday morning run – 6am at REV High School Track
Check out the forum to stay updated on these member-organized events.
Our members join a number of other groups for regular swimming:
We hope to see you out on the roads or in the water soon!